Back injuries aren’t just for construction workers! Sitting in front of a computer all day can really put a strain on your body. If you have an office job and are experience back pain or other physical problems here is some important information for you: Ten Tips for Improving Posture and Ergonomics.
TagsBeverage Beverages business cabin fever Caffeine calories Christmas coffee coffee break Coke Colorado crystal geyser Denver desk diet Drink employment environmentally friendly Food Food and Related Products green happy employees health healthy holiday hot chocolate internet job networking nutrition office office life office perks Pepsi pop snack snacks social media social networking soda Soft drink soft drinks Sugar tea work
- Vote for the best caption, and check out other great photos on Photobucket! fb.me/1kmL5bEZq 9 hours ago
- Beverages promise so much more than quenching our thirst these days... What do you look for in a soft drink?... fb.me/1qQuxSs5e 1 week ago
- Big thank you to Denver-Boulder chapter/ International Association of Administrative Professionals, for inviting... fb.me/IyB9IkY1 3 weeks ago
- Dining Out For Life - a delicious way to help a worthy cause! fb.me/24RyVNLmj 3 weeks ago
- Our planet Earth thanks you, Celestial Seasonings! fb.me/1Ps2d8ukx 3 weeks ago
Athena and Ana